- Navigate to the Analytics tile on the Dashboard or from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Create link (located directly to the right of the search bar) to access the Analytics page.
- Use the Report Title and Description fields to assign a name to the new analytic.
- Use the various fields within the Appearance dropdown to format the new chart.
- The Chart Type can be modified using the designated dropdown.
- The graph dimensions can be adjusted in the Width and Height fields.
- Axis labels and the number of Gridlines can also be specified in the appropriate fields.
- The Filter dropdown is used to select the desired Account, Asset Class or specific Assets.
- Within the Data dropdown , specify the time frame, the desired workflow (i.e. In Service Oil Sample or Sample Results), and the specific workflow field in the corresponding labeled fields.
- Use the Grouping dropdown to specify the data grouping and aggregation.
- Once all desired information has been specified, verify that the Active box at the top of the page is checked,
- Select the Save at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the Analytics tile on the Landing Page.
- Use the Search bar to locate the existing analytic.
- Select the analytic from the search results in order to access the Analytics page.
- Update any information as desired.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
Display Analytics on the Dashboard
- Navigate to the top right corner of the Landing Page and select Edit Default Dashboard.
- In the window that appears, select Analytics.
- The default Analytics widget will appear on the dash.
- Select Configure in order to select the desired Analytics report from the dropdown.
- Select Save to finalize the widget configuration.
- Verify that the correct chart appears on your Dashboard.